04 May Airedale NHS Trust, West Yorkshire
Airedale NHS Trust, in West Yorkshire, is holding skype interviews in May and June for new and experienced nurses.
Full-time, permanent contracts with great training and conditions..
Number of vacancies 50 Registered General Nurses
All clinical areas
- 2 months free accommodation (if unable to accommodate onsite we would provide a contribution to the equal value)
- Welcome essentials bag on arrival (e.g. food, washing up liquid, tea etc)
- Bedding and Towels (rechargeable)
- Free wifi for 1 month for onsite accommodation
- Meet and greet on arrival to the Trust
- Collection from local train and bus stations or airports where possible
- Clinical experience recognition
- Salary pre-pinned – Band 3 – £19,461 (On receipt of the PIN they would then backdate their Band 5 pay to the date of registration – £22,000).
- IELTS exam taken in the UK after the IELTS training will be paid by the Trust
- IELTS Training
- Formal IELTS Levels Test
- 140hrs Home Country Training
- Interactive Online Training at Work – will be built into the induction and work rotas for the 5 week period to allow 20 hours per week study time
- 1 Week Pre Examination Preparation Course – week study leave will be granted and built into work rota
- IELTS Test – study leave will be granted and built into work rota
• YouTube video of our New Emergency Department: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5EpeqCa6E
To see all the latest Job Offers click here