05 Jan Oxford NHS
Oxford University Hospital is holding skype interviews in February and March, for new and experienced nurses. If you have the NMC Pin, IELTS 7 or OET, you can interview sooner.
Full-time, permanent contracts with great training and conditions.
Number of vacancies 50 Registered General Nurses
All clinical areas
- 2 months free accommodation
- Flights paid for.
- Clinical experience recognition
- Band 5 salary -£22,000. (Salary pre-pinned – Band 3 – £19,461)
For Non-Pinned nurses, IELTS exam taken in the UK after the IELTS training will be paid by the Trust. The IELTS Training consists of:
- Formal IELTS Levels Test
- 140hrs Home Country Training
- Interactive Online Training at Work – will be built into the induction and work rotas for the 5 week period to allow 20 hours per week study time
- 1 Week Pre Examination Preparation Course – week study leave will be granted and built into work rota
- IELTS Test – study leave will be granted and built into work rota
To see all the latest Job Offers click here