13 Jun Watford General Hospital NHS
Watford General Hospital are interviewing EU candidates by skype this Summer.
This is a great opportunity for anybody wishing to work around London as Watford is just 17 miles from central London and linked by two train stations and the Metropolitan Underground line.
NMC Pinned and non-Pinned nurses needed for Band 5 full-time contracts in:
Medicine, Unscheduled Care, Anaesthetics and Surgery.
The Trust is currently looking for newly qualified and experienced nurses.
If you do not have the NMC Pin, you will start as a Health Care Assistant and receive free IELTS training in order to pass and become a full nurse as soon as possible
- Full time, Band 5 contracts and salaries + 5% London weighting (minimum £22,000)
- Health Care Assistants receive Band 3 payment (£20,434) until they become a full nurse.
- £1000 towards accommodation
- Free flights
- Recognition of experience in salary
- The trust will pay deposit on accommodation which can be repaid over 3 months
To see all the latest Job Offers click here