24 Nov Watford General Hospital NHS
Are you a qualified nurse who is based in the UK and would like to move to the London area?
Watford General NHS Trust is holdng interviews in December for Pinned Band 5 nurses.
The trust is located in the North West of the great London area and provides acute healthcare services to a core catchment population of approximately half a million people. As an employer of over 4000 people the Trust is one of the biggest employers in the area and sees nearly a million patients each year. The town is located just 35 minutes away to central London!
The Trust is offering:
- London Weighing allowance of 5% (increase of salary by 5%)
- Vacancies across all wards across Surgery, Medicine, Unscheduled Care, AAU, Care of the Elderly, Gynae, theatres. No experience required in areas sought
- If the individual is relocating to the area they will offer accommodation support up to the value of £1000.
- The Trust strongly encourages continued professional development. They offer preceptorship for newly qualified nurses or up to 1 years experienced nurses, mentorship programmes, development programmes from Band 5 to 6. You will have access to their practice educators and education support. They also offer rotation programmes to anyone which can be bespoke to their requirements e.g. nurses can rotate with paeds and medical and surgical if required. This includes three 6 month placements with a choice of a specialist area at the end.
- Flexible nursing pool i.e nurses can pick their hours – just school hours, also on permanent contract.
- A Nurse Bank across all specialities
To see all the latest Job Offers click here